Nail Kandy offers beautiful colors in two systems. Choose either Dip Powder or Gel Polish to create a flawless manicure or pedicure at home.
Nail Kandy Dip Powder is odor free, non-toxic, and does not require a UV light to cure. Nail Kandy Dip Powder combines a unique mix of powder and activator to create intense, vibrant manicures with fast, even application. Dip powder is a safe and healthy alternative to acrylic.
Nail Kandy Gel Polish is a gel based polish that requires a UV or LED light to cure the polish and lock it onto your nails for long term wear. Achieve an easy, fast, flawless manicure with our gel system. Nail Kandy Gel Polish applies like polish and cures in a LED lamp in 30 seconds, or 2 minutes in traditional UV lamps. Nail Kandy Gel Polish stays on for up to 3 weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soaks completely off in only 10 - 15 minutes.
- (1) 0.5oz jar of nail dipping powder OR .33 fl oz UV Gel Polish
- Allows for approximately 15 dip or 25 gel applications
- Nail dipping powder is good for natural nails or nails with tips
- Gel Polish works great for natural nails
- Photos are taken in natural light, although color may appear slightly different in person once applied due to different lighting or amount of layers applied