$8.00 ( off )
Nail Kandy artificial tips are easy to apply and work great with our dip powder system. Trim, file, or buff to your desired length and shape.
- Wash hands using soap that does not contain oil, lotion, or other moisturizers (dish soap works great).
- Clean nails of any oil or residue using acetone based polish remover.
- Remove shine by lightly buffing the surface of each nail. Wipe clean using a lint free cloth.
- Use Step One (Prep / Bond) to temporarily dehydrate each nail for proper adhesion.
- Select the correct size tip for each nail.
- Apply a thin layer of nail glue to the recessed part of the artificial nail tip.
- Press the artificial nail tip onto your natural nail and hold for five seconds.
- Trim and / or file nails to your desired length.
Use with nail glue or Step Two of our dip powder liquids (not included).
Shipping & Returns
To read our full shipping and return policy please click here.